Reasons why you should host your website with us once it’s ready to be launched.
- Your website comes with a 12-month warranty which it will be void if you choose to host it on another server. The reason for this is because we can’t control what changes any web hosting company will do to its servers. Web hosting companies like to do upgrades and configurations changes quite frequently, that unless you know what you’re doing, your website most likely will break down if you don’t change and update the system yourself. Your warranty includes free upgrades on the operating system and on every piece of software used on it. We don’t do any upgrades to our server or your operating system until your website is ready for it. This way, your website won’t experience any downtime.
- When you rent a space with a web hosting company, they don’t offer any support on your website itself. You are solely responsible for making sure that your website is up and running at all times. We do not monitor websites that are hosted outside of our servers.
- If your website goes down for some reason, unless you are monitoring it yourself, you will never know that it’s down because your hosting company will not notify you. They only monitor their servers, not third-party installations. Your website is a third party installation. When you host with us, in the event that there’s a problem, 9 times out of 10 we fix it before anyone even notices it since our monitoring system alerts us right away.
- If you insist on having your website hosted at your own hosting company, there’s a $200 charge for us to install it on that server. A lot of these cheap hosting companies have terrible administration panels, slow speeds and it could take several hours for us to install it properly on their servers.
- Our annual hosting is only $300/year ($25/month), it’s monitored 24/7, completely secured with the latest security patches, and you won’t be sharing resources with a bunch of other websites. This way, we make sure that it will always load fast and there will be minimal to zero downtime.
Please note that many times if you have already purchased an annual hosting package from a third party company, they will issue a refund for the unused time. Talk to your hosting company if this is your case.
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer, patient's personal information and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites. Annual dues for our SSL Certificates is $100.